The Classic Air Expert showcases Kampa’s latest Weathershield™ Expert materials that offer superb protection but are also breathable. The front and side panels can be removed to make set up easier and if the side door is obstructed by the caravan step then the side panels are interchangeable – you can swap the around so that the side doors are at the front of the awning instead of at the rear. The Classic Air Expert has a small traditional front canopy that is supported by a lightweight aluminium frame that takes seconds to set up.
The awning can be customised to suit your needs with the usual Kampa options such as furniture, roof lining, organiser and for the first time ever Kampa are offering a tall annexe and an exciting Conservatory, an ideal place to settle down with a book on those days when it’s not warm enough to sit outside. The Classic Air Expert can also be fitted with optional front mesh panels, giving loads of ventilation whilst keeping the bugs out.
On top of all of this, Kampa’s 2018 models are Limpet™ Ready and ready to accept their Limpet™ Fix System – an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
The windows all have curtains on easy run track and all the panels can be zipped out of the awning or lowered at the top and used veranda style. If weight is an issue the wall panels ca be removed so that it’s only necessary to feed the roof through the awning rail and simply zip the panels back in.
A steep traditional looking front allows for a class leading headroom and the side doors which can be found on each side of the awning feature a No-see-um mesh panel which helps keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
A unique feature to the kampa range is the AccessoryTrack™ which adds an extra line of beading running on the inside of the awning roof parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories such as an organiser or hanging rail to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
• Inflatable – utilising Kampa’s unique single point inflation system
• Weathershield Pro Fabric – A market leading 300D fabric used extensively throughout Kampa’s range of air awnings.
• Adjustable height system – suits caravans with attachment height between 235cm – 250cm high
• Can be inflated from one one point as all Airpoles are linked together
• Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
• Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
• Zip out front panels with veranda feature
• Large side doors with secondary mesh to keep insects out
• Weather protected ventilation in roof apex
• Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
• Heavy duty zips
• Reinforced guy lines for extra strong security in strong weather
• Draught Skirt Included to prevent the draught from under the caravan
• Fixings ready to accept the Kampa optional Storm Tie Down Kit
• An oversized carry bag that has been made 50% larger making repacking extremely easy
• Downdraught high volume pump included
• Limpet Ready
Height: 235cm – 250cm
Pack Size: 94cm x 47cm x 47cm
Pack Size: 69cm x 23cm x 23cm
Pack Size: 69cm x 21cm x 21cm