When a battery is left uncharged a process called battery sulfation occurs.
This is when sulphate builds up on the lead plates within the battery, this process starts almost immediately and if left even over a relatively short period of time this sulphate will not only reduce battery performance but also dramatically shorten the life of the battery.
The only solution to remove sulphate from the lead plates and restore battery performance is to use a Desulfating Deep Pulse Charger / Maintainer.
- Automatic reactive programming for superior battery care
- Constantly analyses battery status and adjusts Pulse Charge accordingly
- Optimised for long term maintenance on all 12V leisure batteries
- No need for battery removal
- No risk of overheating or overcharging
- Totally safe for vehicle electronics
- Can recover batteries with as little as 2V output
- 3 year warranty (via manufacturer)
Simply the world’s most advanced fully automatic battery care!
How it Works
This is a true connect and forget automatic battery charger / maintainer that optimizes the performance of all vehicle and leisure batteries via a 4 stage charging program.
Stage 1 – Low Volt Save
Stage 2 – Charge
Stage 3 – Optimize
Stage 4 – Optimate Maintenance
The multi step charge, optimize and maintain program is ideal for all 12V sealed starter and deep cycle AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries as well as EFB (ebhanced flooded battery) and calcium lead acid batteries allowing this Optimate to provide safe low volt pulsing recovery for accidentally discharged flat batteries.
Thanks to this advanced maintenance program this Optimate keeps the battery 100% ready even whilst supporting always on circuitry such as anti-theft devices or on board computers even in temperatures below freezing!