Self Tow Hire
Hire a caravan and plan your next holiday at your own leisure. If you are interested in the relaxed pace of a caravan holiday, but are unsure about the expense of purchasing, storing and maintaining your own caravan the hiring a caravan could be the right option for you.
A full range of caravans are available for hire, 2 berth, 4 berth, 5 berth, fixed bed, end washroom, you choose to suit your requirements.
Typical Hire Rates (4 berth fixed bed caravan)
- Early Season: 1st April – 30th June £450.00 per week
- Peak Season: 1st July – 31st August £525.00 per week
- Late Season: 1st September – 31st October £450.00 per week
- Off Season: 1st November – 31st March £390.00 per week
Full hire rates for all sizes and layouts of caravans are available on request. Contact us today for more details.
Want to hire a caravan for an event such as Badminton Horse Trials, W.O.M.A.D Festival, Gatcombe Park or any other event where accommodation is either unavailable, too expensive or too far from site?
Depending on the location of the event in most instances we can deliver the caravan to site, set it all up ready to use and collect it at the end of the event.
About Our Hire Caravans
All of our hire caravans are set up ready to run from either a 240V electric hook up or a gas supply from a bottle and a 12V leisure battery.
The electric hook-up option is the preferred option wherever possible especially if you are holidaying on a caravan site. This option allows everything in the caravan to operate without having to worry if the leisure battery is going to go flat of if the gas bottle is going to run out.
For those who prefer the peace and quiet of the off grid caravan sites a combination of the gas bottle and the leisure battery is generally the only option.
If this is the case you will have to be aware that you will not be able to use electrical appliances such as the 240V electric sockets, the microwave, a hairdryer, the kettle, the toaster etc… In some instances some 12V appliances maybe available although generally most are advised against in order to prolong the life of the battery but should it be necessary to use them they should be used in moderation in order to avoid the leisure battery from being run down too quickly.
What’s included form the interior of a hire caravan?
- Crockery box to include: cups/mugs, melamine tableware, knifes, forks and spoons, saucepans, frying pan, whistling kettle etc…
- Cleaning – dishcloth, dustpan and brush, cleaning fluid
- Toilet paper – rapid dissolving
- Fitted Radio/CD Player
- Smoke Detector and/or Carbon Monoxide Detector
What’s included for the exterior of a hire caravan?
- 240V electric hook up cable – 25m
- 110A Leisure Battery – spare leisure battery available on request
- Gas bottles – one full bottle and one part used gas bottle (not less than half full)
- Toilet chemicals – either fresh and waste chemicals or environmentally friendly 2 in 1 chemical
- ½-¾ size poled lightweight awning – provided an awning is available at time of hire
- Security Device: either a hitchlock or a wheelclamp depending on the caravan
- Fresh Water Pump
- Fresh Water Container
- Waste Water Container
- Waste Water Hose
- Caravan Step
- Steady Leg Winding Handle