Europe’s most sought after awning and the 2018 version sees some major improvements that make it the best Ace Air ever!
The Ace Air PRO offers such style whilst still being completely functional – you’re certain to be the envy of the caravan park!
Everything that Kampa know about awning design is incorporated within this model – forty years of continual awning design. The shaped front panels not only look good but provide extra interior space with a depth of 300cm. Moving inside the awning, the view out is spectacular, with large panoramic windows and skylights providing plenty of light during the day and a view of the stars at night.
The Ace Air PRO uses Kampa’s fantastic Weathershield™ PRO fabric, Kampa’s favourite fabric that they use extensively throughout their range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and long life whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling.
Interchangeable zip out side panels allow the fitting of an annexe or conservatory and the reversal of the side doors – from the back of the awning to the front. For 2019 Kampa have completely redesigned the Ace Air Pro awnings, they now have the Dual-Pitch roof system with a steep front allowing for class leading headroom. Also this is all complimented by a front wall panel arrangement that allows the front panels to be completely zipped out or the top part of each outer panel to be dropped down to create a veranda style which is fantastic for allowing fresh air in whilst keeping children and pets safely inside. All of the Ace Air Pro awnings can now be fitted with optional front mesh panels giving you loads of ventilation and plenty of ventilation can also be found in the apex of the awning to help with condensation. To help with condensation even further an optional roof liner can be fitted to the awning creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer when its cooler and cooler when its warmer. One side panel has a large mesh window panel and doors can be found on each of the side panels of the awning also featuring No-see-um mesh panels which help keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
All 2019 models are ready to accept Kampa’s Limpet™ Fix System – an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
A unique feature to the kampa range is the AccessoryTrack™ which adds an extra line of beading running on the inside of the awning roof parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories such as an organiser or hanging rail to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
This is a full function awning – Kampa have thought of everything!
• Inflatable – utilising Kampa’s unique single point inflation system
• Weathershield Pro Fabric – A market leading 300D fabric used extensively throughout Kampa’s range of air awnings.
• Adjustable height system – suits caravans with attachment height between 235cm – 250cm high
• Can be inflated from one one point as all Airpoles are linked together
• Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
• Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
• Zip out front panels with veranda feature
• Large side doors with secondary mesh to keep insects out
• Weather protected ventilation in roof apex
• Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
• Heavy duty zips
• Reinforced guy lines for extra strong security in strong weather
• Draught Skirt Included to prevent the draught from under the caravan
• Fixings ready to accept the Kampa optional Storm Tie Down Kit
• An oversized carry bag that has been made 50% larger making repacking extremely easy
• Downdraught high volume pump included
• Limpet Ready
• Sabre Link Ready
• Dual Pitch Roof System
Height: 235cm – 250cm
Pack Size: 95cm x 37cm x 37cm
Pack Size: 65cm x 18cm x 18cm
Pack Size: 69cm x 23cm x 23cm
Pack Size: 69cm x 19cm x 19cm