Super compact and lightweight, this solar powered battery bank delivers class leading charging performance providing a full day‘s charge for all your electronic gadgets
1 in stock
With an all-weather solar cell that’s upto 50% more efficient than the competition, this solar powered batter bank is the perfect companion for smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, camera and many more gadgets thanks to its integrated charging arms (Lightning & micro USB) and an USB socket. These charging arms also allow two devices to ne charged at the same time.
Both quality materials and rugged construction complemented by a tough case ensures that this solar powered battery bank is built for real world use. Complete with an attachment strap means it can be securely fixed to any bag as well as a multiple of other items.
- Powered by either Solar or USB
- Built in support stand
- Fully charge a smart phone 3 times
- Integrated charging arms
- Includes a impact & water resistant case
- Unbeatable charge power 4000mAh
- Two devices can be charged at the same time
- Freeloader solar battery pack
- Gel Case (Black)
- Charging cable
- Velcro fixing Strap
- Instruction manual
- High Density cell, up to 50% more efficient than crystalline cells with better low light performance
- 220mA cell
- Lithium Polymer battery for improved power delivery. Can provide power even if less than half charged
- 4000mAH capacity
- LCD screen shows charging sources and available power
- Inbuilt ligtning connecting cable output
- Inbuilt Micro USB connecting cable output
- Female USB output
- Micro USB charging Input
- 25mm x 76mm x 137mm (when inside gel case)
- 240g (inc case)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20 degrees c to +60 degrees c
How Solar Works
Solar energy is a tried and tested power source that is already being used around the world for numerous commercial, industrial, government and domestic applications. It is powering water pumps in African villages, weather stations in the Antarctic and satellites in space!
It works by transforming the energy from the sun into a reusable form of electricity, a process known as Photovoltaic (or PV for short). Your Solar panel acts as a collecting tray, helping you catch the sun’s rays. The bigger the panel, the more energy you can collect. The energy collected is stored for your future use in a battery.
Sometimes you collect more energy than you actually need so with larger panels a voltage regulator should be fitted to control the flow of energy and prevent battery damage.
It would be hard to find a more environmentally friendly power supply. Clean and green, solar power is a renewable, sustainable and non-polluting source of energy. It is easy to see the appeal of solar power for domestic use. Low maintenance and long lasting, it is a highly cost-effective and reliable energy supply.