The Rally Air PRO is quite simply the bestselling inflatable awning in the world! This updated Series 5 version brings even more features features that makes sure that the Rally Air PRO is still market leading.
This is a full function awning – Kampa have thought of everything!
Interchangeable zip out side panels allow the fitting of an annexe or conservatory and the reversal of the side doors – from the back of the awning to the front. For 2019 Kampa have completely redesigned the Rally Air Pro awnings, they now have the Dual-Pitch roof system and a large mesh window panel in the right-hand side panel.
All of the Rally Air Pro awnings can now be fitted with optional front mesh panels giving you loads of ventilation whilst keeping the bugs out. Plenty of ventilation can also be found in the apex of the awning to help with condensation and an optional roof liner can be fitted to the awning creating an air pocket that helps regulate the temperature by keeping it warmer when its cooler and cooler when its warmer. As well as the optional roof lining, inner tents are also available as well as many other accessories including Kampa’s specially designed Hanging Rail and Organiser that fit onto the AccessoryTrack™.
All 2019 models are ready to accept Kampa’s Limpet™ Fix System – an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
The Rally Air PRO uses Kampa’s fantastic Weathershield™ PRO fabric, Kampa’s favourite fabric that they use extensively throughout their range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and long life whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling.
A steep front allows for class leading headroom, this is also complimented by a front wall panel arrangement that allows the front panels to be rolled to the side or the top part of each outer panel to be dropped down to create a veranda style. This veranda feature is great for allowing fresh air in whilst keeping children and pets safely inside. Doors can be found on each of the side panels of the awning and feature No-see-um mesh panels which help keep out even the smallest of bugs whilst still allowing for added ventilation on hot days.
A unique feature to the kampa range is the AccessoryTrack™ which adds an extra line of beading running on the inside of the awning roof parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories such as an organiser or hanging rail to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
• Inflatable – utilising Kampa’s unique single point inflation system
• Weathershield Pro Fabric – A market leading 300D fabric used extensively throughout Kampa’s range of air awnings.
• Adjustable height system – suits caravans with attachment height between 235cm – 250cm high
• Can be inflated from one one point as all Airpoles are linked together
• Upright front wall panels allow for full use of the interior space to compliment the already generous depth
• Large crystal windows ensure a good view out and internal curtains on easy-slide track for privacy
• Roll to the side front panels with veranda feature
• Large side doors with secondary mesh to keep insects out
• Weather protected ventilation in roof apex
• Strong mudwalls to keep out draughts
• Heavy duty zips
• Reinforced guy lines for extra strong security in strong weather
• Draught Skirt Included to prevent the draught from under the caravan
• Fixings ready to accept the Kampa optional Storm Tie Down Kit
• An oversized carry bag that has been made 50% larger making repacking extremely easy
• Downdraught high volume pump included
• Limpet Ready
• Sabre Link Ready
• Dual Pitch Roof System
Height: 235cm – 250cm
Pack Size: 95cm x 35cm x 35cm
Pack Size: 65cm x 18cm x 18cm
Pack Size: 69cm x 23cm x 23cm
Pack Size: 69cm x 19cm x 19cm