Now even easier to set up than ever, the Cross Air utilises Kampa’s inflatable Airframe building on the success of the Travel Pod Range.
A classic favourite – the Travel Pod Cross Air builds on the success of the Travel Pod range. Now even easier to set up than ever, the Cross Air utilises Kampa’s inflatable Air Frame to create a large sturdy living space with very good headroom thanks to the vertical wall design.
The Cross Air comes with a clip-n groundsheet that can be used when required and features large windows with blinds for added privacy together with mesh panels for ventilation. The Cross Air can be fitted with an optional annexe on either or both sides. The annexe comes complete with and inner bedroom.
This is a freestanding awning and the rear tunnel comes with adjusting straps to take up any slack when fitting. With large panoramic windows you get plenty of light in and a great view out. All windows have roll away blinds in to easy to store pockets.
• Inflatable – external inflation points
• Weathershield Fabric – A market leading fabric used extensively throughout Kampa’s range of air awnings.
• Adjustable height system – suits vehicles with attachment up to 230cm high
• A massive 6000mm hydrodtatic head
• Hot air taped seams for maximum weatherproofing
• Flame retardant and UV stabilised
• Roll up front panel
• Large crystal windows ensure a good view out
• Window bilnds with ease store pockets
• Door in rear tunnel
• Large front door
• Large rear door for access to vehicle through tunnel
• Full clip-in groundsheet
• Optional inflatable annexe available
• An oversized carry bag making repacking extremely easy
• High volume pump included
Depth: 300cm + 100cm
Fixing Height: up to 230cm
Pack Size: 65cm x 32cm x 32cm